Accounting and Financial
- Proactive business tax planning, preparation and experienced IRS representation to help you keep more of what you earn.
- Financial statement preparation, including business profitability and performance analysis and cash flow analysis to identify financial trends in your business and recommend steps to improve your bottom line.
- Consultation and assistance in acquiring, increasing or renegotiating bank or other lender financing, including Small Business Administration and other government programs, to help you obtain the funds your business needs to grow.
- Business planning and short/long-term forecasting to help you reach your goals.
- Advice on customary costs (like insurance) and pricing for better profit.
- Business start-up consulting to help you choose the right organizational structure and other important decisions to minimize costs and maximize profits.
- Business purchase assistance, including due diligence reviews of the target company to help spot potential problems and negotiate the sales price, and to structure the transaction for maximum tax savings to you.
- Business sale consulting to ensure the smooth, profitable and tax efficient sale of your business.
- Confidential financial employee search services to make sure you hire the right person for the key financial positions in your company.
- Review, design and implementation of efficient and practical accounting and internal control systems to safeguard your company’s assets.
- Accounting and financial software needs analysis and recommendations, including installations to make sure you purchase the best software value for your business.
- Review and recommendation of employee benefit programs including retirement plans to help you retain key employees.
- Business Buy/Sell agreement consulting for multi-owner businesses to plan for the smooth continuation of the Company and to provide financially for the family of your partner in the event of the loss of an owner
- Key man life insurance planning to protect the valuable human resources that are critical to your company’s success.
- 15.Providing outsource financial management, consulting and bookkeeping services to business who do not wish to hire costly full-time employees.